I’m in a... hmm... not really talkative mood toady, but I feel like blogging and talking to other bloggers and such, so HI!
How are you?
I hope you’re having a nice weekend :)
I feel like even though March was really busy for me, I still had a really bookish month. I (Finally) received all the books I ordered since January, practically all at once! I got new shelves, reached a few milestones, and a whole bunch of goodness!
What I read
So I didn’t have time to read a lot because uni reasons. But I did enjoy everything I read!
I ended up reading Everything Everything (5/5), Glass Sword (4/5) and The Rest of us Just Live Here (5/5).
All of these were so good!
What I got
I also kinda have a ridiculous haul this month...
The thing is, most of these I bought over the span of January, February and March, but I received all of them in one big bundle xD
Let me just show you guys a picture, just for emphasis...
So we have:
- Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas (signed)
- Dissonance and Resonance, by Erika O’Rourke
- Iron Fey books 1-4, by Julie Kagawa
- The Brilliant Light of Amber Sunrise, by Matthew Crow
- (better editions of) Heroes of Olympus books 3+4, by Rick Riordan
- Lady Midnight, by Cassandra Clare
- The Alchemyst, by Michael Scott
- Shatter Me, by Tahereh Mafi
- The Darkest Lie, by Pintip Dunn (Thank you Kensington Publishing!)
- The Curse of the Sphinx, by Raye Wagner (Kindle) (Thank you Raye!)
Yeah... That’s a lot XD I’m gonna go hide now, this is crazy. And in April I’ll get like... one, maybe XD I don’t want to be show-offy and I didn’t realize it might sound like that when I started this post, I’m sorry! I just wanted to share stuff with you guys!
What books did you guys get in March? :D
- I got my first physical ARC!
- I reached 500 Instagram followers
- I’m working with Raye Wagner with the book The Curse of the Sphinx (Review up soon!)
- New shelves
- I’ve been in the mood for contemporaries. Any suggestions?
- Make sure to enter my giveaway!
- I’m 200 pages into Lady Midnight, but have it on hold because I’m reading The Curse of the Sphinx for review
- Erika @ Books, Stars, and the Pages in between and I are working on a new read-along for you guys! It will start on the 18th of April, and we chose to read Graceling! Intro post to be published later today.
I could keep rambling for a while, but I need to work a bit now =p
I’ll see you guys later with another post, but for now, have a lovely day! <3