Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday - Top 10 2016 Releases

Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten 2016 Releases (Yes I’m 2 weeks late >.> ) 

Heya! 

Welcome to a new Top Ten Tuesday, brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish! Top Ten Tuesday (aka TTT) is a weekly blogger meme where you write lists of your top ten (insert topic here)!

                                 



This week’s theme is the top ten books I’m looking forward to in 2016! 


Okidokey let’s get this started! 


1. Passenger, by Alexandra Bracken
2. The Trails of Apollo, by Rick Riordan 
3. Lady Midnight, by Cassandra Clare
4. A Court of Mist and Fury, by Sarah J. Maas
5. Illuminae part 2, by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
6. A Torch Against the Night, by Sabaa Tahir
7. Glass Sword, by Victoria Aveyard


Yay! 
What book are you looking forward to? Let me know! :D

3 comments:

  1. I haven't actually read anything by Alexandra Bracken yet, though I know I really should...I've seen nothing but glorifying reviews for her The Darkest Minds series!
    I'm basically looking forward to all the books you listed too! Can't wait to read them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoy all of these when you read them!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/01/05/top-ten-tuesday-38/

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this post!
Any and all comments make me smile, and I will reply to all of them!
I can reply in English, French, and sometimes in Dutch and German.
Have an absolutely fabulous day!