Tuesday, June 16, 2015

TTT - Summer Reads

Top Ten Tuesday - top ten books on your summer TBR! 

Hi all! Welcome to a new TTT! :D 

So this week's theme is SUPER broad - my TBR list for this summer is so long! But I guess that I do have some of the books that I'm looking forward to reading the most :) 

1. An Ember in the Ashes, by Sabaa Tahir 
SO EXCITED TO READ THIS!!! Just heard that I have to pick it up at the post office!! YAYYYYY!!!

2. Angelfall, by Susan EE 
This has been on my TBR for a while now! Hopefully I'll get to it in a few weeks. I've heard so many amazing things about this!:) 

3. Crown of Fire, by Sarah J. Maas
Just started Throne of Glass, and I'm already finding everything about it soooo amazing! Can't wait to get to the rest of the series! 

4. Heir of Fire, by Sarah J. Maas 
See above =p 

5. Neverwhere, by Neil Gaiman 
I've always loved Neil Gaiman's books! I keep seeing this one around, so I'll most likely pick it up sometime this summer. 

6. A Court of Thorns and Roses, by Sarah J. Maas
Everything about this book looks amazing! I've always loved fairytales, as well as fairytale spinoffs!  Like with Angelfall, I've heard a lot of great this about it! 

7. Red Rising, by Pierce Brown 
I have it, just need to read it! But the summary already makes me super curious about what it is like! 

8. The Martian, by Andy Weir
I have two reasons why I'm looking forward to reading this. One, the movie is coming out soon, and I like reading books before seeing their movie adaptation. Two, I've heard amazing things about it, and its really something I would read. 

9. Clockwork Prince, by Cassandra Clare
To follow Clockwork Angel :) 

10. Ink and Bone, by Rachel Caine 
Just everything about this book seems fabulous, so I have to read it of course! :D

Thats it for today's TTT! It was created by TheBrokeAndTheBookish - you can see their blog by clicking on the image on the right! 

Let me know what you are excited to read this summer! :D 

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh, I've heard of all of those books! For the ones I haven't read myself, I've heard some really great things about them! I'm excited for you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Which have you already read? o:
      And thanks! ^^

      Delete
  2. I read The Martian not long ago, and quite enjoyed it. I've seen the trailer for the film as well, and it looks like it would definitely be worth a watch, I somehow didn't realise it was coming out so soon!

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!
      I'd love to read it, its just so hard to find here! The trailer came up as a video ad, and I had no idea they were making a movie out of it until a few days ago! It looks great! :D
      I'll have a look at your TTT now :)

      Delete

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this post!
Any and all comments make me smile, and I will reply to all of them!
I can reply in English, French, and sometimes in Dutch and German.
Have an absolutely fabulous day!