Sunday, August 19, 2018

Just Another Week, Always New Discoveries - V

Good afternoon, dragonflies! 

Yep that's right, it is time for Just Another Bookish Blog to have her blogpage and instagram sort of, kind of match! 

Finally! 

But for now, it's time for Just Another Week, Always New Discoveries, 5th edition! 


Staying Bookish

1. Read
I finished reading Beyond the Clouds, the Manga I told you about last time, and I loved it! Cannot wait for book 2 to be published! 

I also read half of The Weekend Bucket List, by Mia Kerick. I DNF'ed it because I just could not get into it! It happens, I guess! 


2. Haul
Oh dear. 
I'm waiting on so many books in the mail. 
I think I'd rather surprise you guys with a huge book haul post, how does that sound? 


3. Discover
I did a shoutout for small accounts recently, that made me discover so many new accounts that definitely do not get the recognition they deserve! I'm so glad that people pointed them out to me! 


Bring on the Music
This week, I've started listening to HAEVN quite a bit again! I knew some of their songs, but now I tend to turn on their entire repertoire while I'm working! They're super calming to listen to! 


Movies and Motion Pictures

1. TV Shows
Nothing new this week! We're in the last few episodes of Desperate Housewives and I stopped watching Grimm but other than that I've been just trying to enjoy my time off (by sleeping and being incredibly lazy, oops!)


2. Movies


The History of the World: Part 1. There are some things from that movie that cannot be unseen. It was very odd but a fun movie to watch anyway! 


That's it for this week! I'd love to see your answers! 

Stay bookish! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this post!
Any and all comments make me smile, and I will reply to all of them!
I can reply in English, French, and sometimes in Dutch and German.
Have an absolutely fabulous day!