Infinity Dreams Award!
Many thanks to Erika for (unofficially) tagging me! ^-^
- Use the Infinity Dreams Award picture
- Thank the blogger who tagged you
- Tell us 11 facts about yourself
- Answer and ask 11 questions
- Tag 11 bloggers
- I have a hard time with change, most of the time, so I’m a little bit of a hoarder. But sometimes, I’ll suddenly want to change so might do something drastic. Like yesterday, we went to IKEA, bought a bookshelf and set it up, so I had to change some things around my room. No idea why I suddenly wanted to do that!
- I’m half French, half American, but live in the Netherlands
- On the back of my bedroom door, I collect cards. Not really postcards of places, more like little quote cards, images, designs, etc... I have a Paper Towns poster, a Mortal Instruments poster that was in City of Heavenly Fire, a few minimalist bookish designs that I printed out and a bunch of random stuff.
- Headphones all the way - I hate listening to music ‘out loud’
- I just ordered a signed copy of Queen of Shadows :3
- I’m writing my future of literature paper on Pottermore as a Fansite, and my chemistry for the future paper on the use of metal hydrides for energy storage
- I love the ocean, but not the beach
- my absolute favorite movie when I was growing up was The Little Mermaid
- I really enjoy watching the most random series! Greys Anatomy, Once Upon a Time, Shadowhunters, The Shannara chronicles...
- Ok. I have earrings in the shape of hexagons. I just thought they were cute little hexagons, and then one of my friends was like ‘why are you wearing cyclohexane earrings?’. Now I can’t see them in any other way o.o
- I don’t play video games a lot, but I love The Legend of Zelda! *-*
1. Winter or Summer?
2. If you were the main character of a fairy tale, who would you be?
- Belle ^-^
3. When was the last time you had a book hangover, and for what book?
- *slowly holds up Clockwork Princess*
4. Reading inside or outside?
- Well it rains here almost constantly, so I mostly read inside, but I love reading outside when it’s sunny (and warm enough!)
5. How many books do you want to read this year?
- Wherever the wind takes me I guess? I can’t really say any set number, because I’m leaving in the middle of the year to the other side of the world, and I have no idea how much reading time I’ll have...
6. Name a #weneeddiversebooks that you love.
#idkWhatThatIs, but I’m guessing its books about issues that aren’t usually covered? IDK... ;-;
7. Favorite artist?
- As in Art or Music? I guess my favorite individual artist nowadays would be Ed Sheeran because his voice and texts are gold
8. How do you like to celebrate your birthday?
- I like just having a pretty much normal day, with a nicer dinner and cake and presents at the end of it. It’s been forever since by birthday hasn’t been on a school day.
9. Most anticipated book this year?
- Lady Midnight, Trials of Apollo, A Torch Against the Night, Aerie, Gemina...
10. Dream Vacation spot?
- Something with an interesting culture, but also a nice sea ^^
11. Favorite quote?
- “Once can begin to reshape the landscape with a single flower” - Spock (yes from star trek XD)
1. Favorite color combination?
2. Favorite booktuber?
3. Do you have a song stuck in your head right now? What is it? If not, what song are you in the mood to listen to?
4. Favorite song from a foreign country?
5. Latest bookish buy?
6. Favorite cake/desert?
7. Sunset or Sunrise?
8. Worst villain (that’s not Umbridge?)
9. Fairies or Dragons?
10. What is your favorite candle scent?
11. Glowstars: yay or nay?
Okay I have to get going to class very soon, so I can’t tag 11 people. But I’d love to see some of you do the tag anyway! Let me know if you do, and feel free to answer the questions without doing the tag!
Have a great day!