Sunday, September 4, 2016

Tag Time! My Hogwarts Story

Hey all! 

I saw this amazing Harry Potter - themed tag popping around everywhere! I saw Lauren @ Always Me and Sam @ Tsundoku Books do it this week, and it looks like so much fun! Plus I think it’s a great way to say a bit of myself through a fictional context! :) 



So without further ado, let’s start this! 

1. Am I a pure-blood, half-blood or muggleborn? 
Let’s go with half-blood! :) 

2. Which wand chose me? 
*Quickly checks Pottermore...* Right! I was chosen by an 11-inch dogwood wand, with a unicorn hair core. It is surprisingly swishy! *swishswish!*

3. Did I take an owl, rat, cat or toad with me? 
My owl named Sushi! ^-^ 

4. Where did the Sorting Hat put me? 
Ravenclaw! Of course it would, I mean, have you seen my shelf? And my notes? I’m a nerd on so many levels! 

5. What house did I want to be in? 
Ravenclaw. It doesn’t get too much attention, unlike gryffindor and slytherin. Plus, it has a common room in one of the highest towers! 

6. What lessons are my favorite and least favorite? 
Oh I have lots of favorites! Astronomy, potions, defense against the dark arts, ancient runes... Oh, I guess I wouldn’t like history too much... 

7. The form my patronus takes is a...
Something in the water or the air, for sure. Finding something specific is a little trickier. 

8. What does a boggart look like for me? 
A giant moth... brrr just imagining it is awful!! ;-; 

9. Do I partake in any magical hobbies or school sports?
Is there a charity committee? A book group? Archery? If so, one of those! :) 

10. Where would I find myself hanging out in my free time? 
If not at the library, then most likely in the common room, or on top of the astronomy tower! 

11. What would I most likely get detention for? 
Handing in my homework late... or asking too many questions! 

12. What career do I want after leaving Hogwarts? 
Is there such thing as a potion-inventor? Or an alchemist? Ooh, or maybe a teacher! 


This was so nice to do! I’m going to go read now, currently reading Between the Lines, and I’ve been enjoying it so much! I’ll have my review up in the next few days for sure! 

I’d like to tag... 

Erika @ Books, Stars and the Pages in between 
Carrie @ The Butterfly Reader
Kayleigh @ A Book Lover’s Playlist

And of course anyone else who wants to do it! :D 

Have an amazing week! 


4 comments:

  1. This is such a great tag! Thanks for tagging me :)
    YES, RAVENCLAW!!! I'm 100% with you there. Oooh, I think my patronus would be something water or air based too. I'm going to have to think of something when I do this! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries! Can’t wait to see what you come up with!
      #RavenclawPride right?! So glad I’m in that house!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the shout out! This tag was just so much fun, wasn't it! :)

    Now you've got me wondering what magical archery could be like - I really need to get back into archery... :)

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Problem! I saw it on your and Tsundoku’s blogs and I just knew I had to do it!

      o.o you do archery too? That’s so cool! :D

      Delete

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this post!
Any and all comments make me smile, and I will reply to all of them!
I can reply in English, French, and sometimes in Dutch and German.
Have an absolutely fabulous day!