Christmas Book Haul & Message!
Hey all! Merry late Christmas to you!
Even if you don’t celebrate christmas, I hope you had an amazing holiday season!
So a few days ago I did the ‘top ten Tuesday’, saying the top 10 books I wanted for Christmas.
Aaand let’s just say I was really happy C:
In the end, I got
- Carry On, by Rainbow Rowell
- The Blood of Olympus, by Rick Riordan (FINALLY!)
- Heir of Fire, by Sarah J Maas
- A Court of Thorns and Roses, by Sarah J maas
- The Ocean at the End of the Lane, by Neil Gaiman
- The Hogwarts Library, by JK Rowling
- A million Suns, by Betty Revis
- The Wrath & the Dawn, by Renee Andieh
(I also got An Ember in the Ashes, but I already had that... oh well!)
And that’s it!
So this year for Christmas I went back to France with my family, to see my French family. It was so nice! No snow though... I want snow! *-*
Again I hope your holidays were absolutely wonderful! :D
I just want to let you guys know that I’m so thankful that I have readers like you guys, I never thought that anyone would read me rambling on about what I thought about books! You’re all fantastic! <3