Sunday, August 2, 2015

I mustache you some questions - tag

I Mustache you some Questions Tag
Hey everyone!
I don't know about you, but I, for one, do NOT like the mustache trend going around. I just don't get it, and think it's weird, and yeah. I just don't like it  =p BUT I was visiting Just That Girl's blog and saw this tag she posted and liked the questions! So I thought, why not? 
Now that the background story is done, time for the tag!


1. Four jobs I would like to have?
- researcher in 'green chemistry'
- science teacher
- astrogeologist (geologist researching space)
- reasearcher in green energies

2. Four movies I have watched more than once
- Harry Potter (1-7) 
- Lord of the Rings
- Finding Nemo
- The Hunger Games

3. Four books I would recommend 
- The Book Thief, by Markus Zusak
- The Fault in our Stars, by John Green
- An Ember in the Ashes, by Sabaa Tahir 
- Magonia, by Maria Dhavana Headley

4. Four places I have visited
- Tuscany, Italy
- Andalusia, Spain
- San Francisco, California
- Charlevoix, Michigan

5. Four things I don't eat
- seafood aside from fish
- escargot
- polenta
- tripes

6. Four of my favorite foods
- chocolate! *-*
- Berries/ fruit
- Pasta
- Tuna (not from a can, but fresh, barely cooked) OR sushi!!

7. Four tv shows I watch
- once upon a time
- Sherlock
- Grey's Anatomy
- teen wolf
- (BONUS) Avatar the last Airbender

8. Four thing I am looking forward to this year (please don't think I'm crazy...)
- FINALLY being able to take lab courses!! (I really miss them from high school =p)
- being a senior counsellor at a camp for my first time
- Book releases
- Concerts maybe? 

9. Four people I tag to do this! 
Erika Gold @ books, stars, writing, and everything in between
Kayleigh @ a book lovers playlist
Carrie Artrip @ the book goddess
Fiona @ a girl between the pages

And, of course, everyone else! :D 

What do you think? :) 
Have an amazing day! 


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the nomination! Haha, chocolate can literally rule the world, no? Image if the world operated on a chocolate currency! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! :)
      And oh my gosh could you imagine!?
      And if chocolate became a currency, we could never eat it o_o

      Delete

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this post!
Any and all comments make me smile, and I will reply to all of them!
I can reply in English, French, and sometimes in Dutch and German.
Have an absolutely fabulous day!