Sunday, November 19, 2017

Just Another Week, Always New Discoveries

Hey, all! 

I decided to start a thing. I always see people post on Sundays about a weekly recap and I thought it would be fun to do that as well! But I'm going to do it my way, the way of Just Another Bookish Blog! 

If you want to do it this way, feel free to! I'd love to see what you have to say about how your week went, maybe this can be the start of a new blogger meme? 



Stay Bookish 

1. Read
So this week I haven't been the most active reader. University keeps me busy, as well does, well, life! 
But I did read about half of A Darker Shade of Magic, by V.E. Schwab, which I have been loving! No wonder this book is on so many favorites lists and is basically all over YouTube! There is a kind of elegance to the story that I have been adoring every minute of. 

2. Haul
I didn't haul anything this week but I do have an Amazon coupon so I think I'll be hauling some books next week! (Hint: they'll have to do with my current read. Hmm, wonder what it is...) 

3. Discover
The title and color of Sarah J Maas's next book was recently announced! In case you haven't heard of it yet, it's called "A Court of Frost and Starlight". I'm not sure what to think about it - I feel like it's a title I could have come up with because I love frost, snowflakes, and all things snowy, as well as starlight! I can't wait to read it anyway! 


Bring on the Music
This week, I've been all over the music front! I've been listening to the 4 new singles by Fall Out Boy practically on repeat, as well as Loic Nottet's album, Selfocracy. About FOB - they're coming to Amsterdam next year in April, and I'm thinking of buying tickets! I'm a little poor nowadays but I can imagine that concert being so much fun! 

I am going to be seeing Imagine Dragons in February, and The Script in March and I'm so excited! I've been listening to their live concerts (not the recent ones to not be spoiled!) while I study and I cannot wait for the real thing! 


Movies and Motion Pictures

1. TV shows
Greys Anatomy just aired their last episode of the winter! They left us with so many cliffhangers, it's going to be difficult to wait! I'm tempted to re-start watching The Big Bang Theory in the meantime, or maybe catch up on Once Upon a Time. 

2. Movies
I didn't see anything new this week, but yesterday we watched Doctor Strange, which is a lot more interesting than I remembered! 


Have a lovely week, and stay bookish! 






2 comments:

  1. This is a good idea, Caroline! I'll have to join every once and a while (I definitely don't have my life together enough to do every week!). I'm really excited about SJM's new book although I do agree, the title is a little vague. Then again, basically all of her titles are a little vague. Still, it sounds mysterious and pretty so I'm in :)

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Laura! I appreciate it!
      To be fair, I started this in a way to try to get my life together haha!
      And I agree, I can't wait to read it!

      Delete

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this post!
Any and all comments make me smile, and I will reply to all of them!
I can reply in English, French, and sometimes in Dutch and German.
Have an absolutely fabulous day!