Sunday, February 4, 2018

Just Some Discounts and Announcements!

Hey, all! 

I'm sorry I haven't been online in a while, guys. To make it up to you, I have some fun little things for you. 


1. Magic Chest Subscription box 

I recently became a rep for Magic Chest! This is a European YA subscription box that I found to be absolutely beautiful! The owner is the sweetest and puts a lot of effort into making each Chest as magical as possible. 

The February box has a Fairy Tales theme and I cannot wait for it! 
The book is a new fairy tale style story & the book is yet to be released!

In this box are all items except one Magic Chest item are exclusives made by small businesses. One of those is a magnetic bookmark by @idlestuff.
There will be even more Disney and ACOMAF items! 

If you are interested, I have a rep code for you that'll give you a discount on any subscription to the boxes! 

Code: CAROLINE


2. Letters and Lights

I adore bookish candles, so I was super happy when I was chosen to be a rep for Letters and Lights

They make handmade candles, soaps, and beautifully drawn cards and posters! Emmy lives in the Netherlands but ships worldwide. 

There are now 3 boxes available for order as well - their themes are Harry Potter, Sarah J Maas, and Superheroes. 

Interested? Use my code for a discount!

Code: JustAnother10

3. 3-years giveaway! 
So, on April 23rd, I would have been blogging and in the bookworld for 3 years! To celebrate, I am organizing an international, multi-fandom giveaway! More details will be posted later, but this will be big. I'll include my blog, goodreads and instagram, a book and possibly some collaborations? We'll see how that plays out with my thesis starting next week... 

I know I haven't posted reviews lately, but I've been re-reading books I enjoyed when I was little that I have either already reviewed once (or twice ^^), or books that are more comfort reads than good reads. It doesn't make sense to review them. But I will be back soon with Hero at the Fall! :D 

Stay bookish! 

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, that's so cool that you get to rep so many neat things! You're so lucky! And happy early 3 year blogging anniversary :) It's crazy how fast time goes sometimes! I can't wait to see what you have in store. If you're looking to collaborate for anything, just let me know ;) Best of luck on your thesis! You can do it! ^.^

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this post!
Any and all comments make me smile, and I will reply to all of them!
I can reply in English, French, and sometimes in Dutch and German.
Have an absolutely fabulous day!