Carrie @ The Book Goddess tagged me to do the Soundtrack of my Life Book Tag. Thanks so much!
I’m going to do something a bit different today - click on the topic titles and it’ll lead you to a song!
Opening Credits: Favorite Childhood Book
- I don’t have anything specific in mind, but I loved the Madison Finn series! :D
Waking up: Book that got you out of a reading slump
- Fangirl : It got me out of my ACOMAF book slump!
School: A book you had to read for school that you ended up loving
- the Giver: I read it at 3 points, and I loved it every time!
Falling in love: An author that you love so much that you want to read all of their books
- Cassandra Clare : Yes
Fight: The book with the best action sequences
- Throne of Glass: Still only read the first two, but they’re all so good!
Break up: A book you didn’t finish and don’t intend to
- Game of Thrones : I tried but I got bored /:
Hanging with friends: a book you think everyone should read
- The Book Thief: I recommend this to way to many people! ^_^
Breakdown: A book that seriously affected you / made you cry your eyes out
- Clockwork princess: Yes, but it’s still one of my faves. Go figure, hahah
Road trip: Your favorite series
- Harry Potter: IT’s way up there in my favorites, for sure!
Flashback: Your favorite book from five years ago
- City of Bones: I read this for the first time 5 years ago and I loved it! :D
Getting back together: a book you can’t stop reading
- Nimona: It’s such a cute graphic novel, and is compulsively readable!
Wedding: A book that is really special to you
- Le Petit Prince: my favorite story when I was a kid! :D
Moment of Triumph: The longest book you have read
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - 870
Death Scene: A book or series you wish ended differently
- Bitterblue: I really wish we had a chapter that says what happens to Bitterblue, Saf, Po and Katsa...
Funeral: The book with the best/worst epilogue
- Allegiant : Again, do I need to explain?
What did you think about this? What would you have answered? Let me know! :D
Have a great day! :)