Monday, August 20, 2018

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Week!

Good evening, Dragonflies! 

If you've been on Goodreads today, you'll have seen that it is Sci-Fi and Fantasy week! 

This genre is one of my favorites - I've been reading a lot of Sci-Fi lately, and Fantasy has alway been one of my favorite genres! So, naturally, I decided to have an event! 



I'm inviting anyone who wants to join to participate in a Sci-Fi/Fantasy readathon! The goal: Stock up on Sci-fi/Fantasy books, and read through as many as you can in the week! It's going from today (Monday) to Sunday, August  26th. 

I would love to read anything you review, discuss or post! Instagram participations will be shared on my page and a list will be made of books read! 

Personally, my TBR for this week is: 

- Obsidio, by Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufmann (Finished!)
- Star Crossed, ARC by Pintip Dunn
- Warcross, by Marie Lu
- City of Ghosts, ARC by V.E. Schwab

Hopefully I'll get through all of these, and maybe more! 

So GO GO GO! Read the books, send me links, photos, reccomendations, anything you associate with scifi or fantasy! I can't wait! 

Stay bookish, 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this post!
Any and all comments make me smile, and I will reply to all of them!
I can reply in English, French, and sometimes in Dutch and German.
Have an absolutely fabulous day!