How are you? I hope that spring/autumn is going well for you! Almost done with uni for the year, we can do it!
I want to send a huge thank you to the super lovely Kayleigh from A Book Lovers Playlist for tagging me to do the Book Blogger Test Tag! I love tags and this one seemed cute, quick and fun - exactly what I need during a busy semester!
Oh, that and a cup of tea. Tea helps with everything, don't you think? Especially caramel tea!
Anyway, let's get to the tag!
Also - I usually have my questions purple and my answers in black, but lately, Blogger has been somewhat picky when it comes to my color choices. If anyone knows how to fix that please let me know! Therefore I will have a very black-on-black post today.
1. What are your top 3 book pet peeves?
Oooh I have quite a few of them, but if I really have to narrow it down to three, it would be...
- when you order a book and it comes with huge dents/scratches/folds
- letting a friend read a book and waiting months (or years) before you get it back
- bad or obvious love triangles. The one in The Hunger Games killed me. Yet I still love the series ^^
2. Describe your perfect readings spot
I have so many reading spots! I love reading on my bed, in the bus, on the couch, or even in this one specific corner in the common room at my university, where there is a comfy couch that's a bit lower than the others because all 4 of the feet broke off. I wish I would like reading outside more than I do, but I don't like it when tiny bugs land on the page then find their way to the binding of the book. There's no way to get them out!
3. Tell us 3 bookish confessions!
Confessions? Alright let's go
- If I don't have my tiny post-its to mark a page, I will dog-ear the bottom corner of the page to find the spot again. *Hears gasps of shame from every direction*
- I love Percy Jackson to death, it was my introduction to reading as a teen, but I still have not read Blood of Olympus, because I heard what happens to Percy and Annabeth and that was not at all how I pictured it :')
- I can't read books if they have a main character with mine/a friend's name. It's too weird.
4. When was the last time you cried at a book?
Um I finished Clockwork Princess four days ago, when do you think I last cried? xD
5. How many books are on your bedside table?
None, I'm in between books. I do have the DVD of Friends though, season 4!
6. What is your favorite snack to eat whilst reading?
Nothing. Even tea distracts me from reading. So sometimes I have to force myself to stop reading just to stay hydrated and fed...
7. Name 3 books you'd recommend to everyone!
3 is the magic number for this tag or something xD
- The Giver, by Lois Lowry
- Illuminae, by Amie Kaufmann and Jay Kristoff
- Stardust, by Niel Gaiman
And about a million more!
8. Write how much books mean to you in 3 words!
Yo just 3 words? Do you know how much I like rambling in my posts, tag?
*sigh* alright, how about this.
Books are bae (As in before anything else not whatever it evolved to hahah)
9. What is your biggest reading secret?
... I don't really have reading secrets? I'm quite a standard, fangirling reader!
Thats it for this tag! Again a huge thanks to Kayleigh from A Book Lover's Playlist, make sure to check out her blog!
And now I tag...
Erika from Books, Stars, and the Page in Between
Laura from Blue Eye Books
Carrie from The Butterfly Reader
Have a wonderful day, lovelies!