So you may have heard that Erika and I are hosting a Graceling read-along.
You probably also heard that within this read-along, we are hosting a fan art competition!
The rules and guidelines are simple enough.
- Nothing inappropriate, please. Keep it PG-13. Please and thank you. I mean its common sense but a friend of mine had a fanart competition and got some dodgy entries /:
- Send it to one or both of these sources
- Post it on instagram and tag me @justanotherbookishblog and use #GracelingreadalongART
- Send it to our email address email@example.com
- All entries need to be submitted by May 23rd
- Stick with the series, art about any of the three books is fine :)
- If you want to add a short story/description to it that would be so much fun for us to read! :D
We also have some possibilities if you want to enter in a different way:
- If you’re like me and can’t draw, you can always do a photo composition with the books!
- We will also accept short fan stories! Again nothing inappropriate, and these will be taken into account separately from the art!
- To enter in any of these you can send them via instagram or email, as described above
- Again, all entries must be submitted by May 23rd
For an example, here is the photo composition I made to advertise the read-along! It isn’t perfect and I’ll be doing a lot more of these, but it’s what I have for now ^^
I can’t wait to see what you guys are going to put together for us! Everything will be published on both mine and Erika’s Blog! We are still figuring out a prize, though ;)
I hope you guys have a fabulous day!