Friday, July 31, 2015

Feature & Follow ~2~

Feature & Follow ~2~

Hey all! 

Welcome to a new FF! 
Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me. Everyone wins!

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkees view and Alison of Alison Can Read! Make sure to check their pages!!

Also, you can follow me via GFC, email, Google+, Facebook, or goodreads! Let me know how you follow me, and I'll make sure to follow you back! 

This week's question - if you could get an ARC of any book, already published, or not yet, which would it be? 

Two books that I've been waiting for (that don't include sequels because there's a TON of those coming out in September for my birthday) will be published in October. These are: 

The rest of us just live here, by Patrick Ness 

This book looks like a really fun read, with a great twist on the whole superhero status many characters have! I'd love to read an advanced copy!


The Illuminae Files, by Amie Kaufman 

this sounds like some really cool science fiction! :D Also, I've seen some of the page's formatting on booktube, and so far the ARC looks AMAZING! Plus a hardback ARC, which is basically super 'rare'! Can't wait to read it!!








So, let me know which ARC would you like to have in the comments! :D I'd love to hear about some new titles that you are looking forward to! 


Also, make sure to vote on the poll on the right! Any votes are highly appreciated!

20 comments:

  1. Have you read other Patrick Ness books? Everyone who's recced him LOVES him. This one sounds amazing too! Reminds me of Erin Clairborne's Hero at the end of the World, which was so good as well. Here's mine: http://editingeverything.com/blog/2015/07/31/feature-and-follow-friday-12/ Going to follow on FB!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow! :)
      And I haven't had the chance to read his other books yet, but I've heard SO MUCH about him!! This one might just make a great first! :D

      Delete
  2. I have an eARC of this from NetGalley and it shows all of the cool formatting. I'd love a physical copy, but I seem to have better luck on NG! New Google + follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh you are so lucky! :o have you read it yet? And I'm too much of a new blogger to get anything on NG yet =p I'll wait until it's publish physically :)
      Thanks for the follow! :D

      Delete
  3. I've been wanting to read Illuminae too!

    My FF: http://pipersbookblog.blogspot.com/2015/07/feature-and-follow-11.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, can't wait till it's published! :D
      I'll look at your post now :)

      Delete
  4. Everyone seems to love Patrick Ness, but I’ve never read one of his books. I guess I probably should. I need to know what I’m missing.

    I followed you on G+.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither, yet I've been hearing his name all over the place! I'll probably pick this one up first :)
      Thanks for the follow! :D

      Delete
  5. Great choices! Here is my #FF http://lajerseychikareadsindiebooks.blogspot.com/2015/07/feature-follow-friday-4-arcs.html

    New follower on Google+ and FB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll look at your post right away! :D
      Thanks for the follows! :)

      Delete
  6. Nice picks! Especially The Illuminae Files, I wanna read that one too. New Google+ follower.
    Here's my FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And ikr! The wait is awful!
      Thanks for the follow! :D

      Delete
  7. Illuminae is one of my picks this week too! What I wouldn't do to have it now! :-D The Rest of Us Just Live Here sounds fantastic. Following via Facebook.

    My FF.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh awesome! :D
      Yeah I've heard that troujlh is supposed to be AMAZING!!
      Thanks for.the follow! :)

      Delete
  8. Oh! I love Patrick Ness's books - I think his writing style is really good and touching. I can't wait for this book. Have you read More Than This? Or A Monster Calls?

    Here's my FF: http://morningsandepilogues.blogspot.hk/2015/08/feature-follow.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, I haven't read any of his books yet, but so many people have been telling me to!

      Delete
  9. I followed your blog!
    Here's mine: http://bethleesbookblog.blogspot.com/
    I write about and review the books I read.

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this post!
Any and all comments make me smile, and I will reply to all of them!
I can reply in English, French, and sometimes in Dutch and German.
Have an absolutely fabulous day!